Do you know about conway’s game of life?????
The Conway’s game of Life has certain rules:
- the grid is a square grid.
- If a Square is black, then the square is alive. If not, it’s dead. (no grey cells!)
- If an alive square has two or three alive neighbours, it will be alive in the next ‘generation’.
- If a dead square has EXACTLY three neighbours that are alive, then the square becomes alive in the next ‘generation’.
- If a square dies or does not become alive in the next generation, it is considered DEAD.
And a Google Easter egg:
Search up Conway’s game of life and a version of conway’s game of life will show up. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😵😵😵😵😝😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😲😲😲😲😲😲😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵