So, um, this is going to be ALL ABOUT FOREIGN LANGUAGES.
Vaay Bu eğlenceli olacak! (Turkish for Whoo! This will be fun!)
No, this page ain’t going to be in a foreign language. But you can translate it.
This is about math stuff that uses other languages. Many are Greek, so watch out!
- Delta (Δ), represents ‘the change in’
- Zeta (ζ), which is the symbol for the Zeta Function
- Theta (θ), represents angle
- Pi (π, and NOT 🥧), which is the TOTALLY important circle constant
- Sigma (Σ), the function used to add up terms
- Tau (τ), the MORE IMPORTANT circle constant
- Phi (φ), the Golden Ratio
- Psi (ψ), the symbol for a wave function
- Omega (ω), the first uncountable infinity
- ∂, a partial derivative thingy
- ∃, there exists
- ∀, for all
I forgot to mention Hebrew letters. Here they are:
- ℵ, symbol for infinite cardinality
- ℶ, another symbol for infinite cardinality
- WAIT, THAT’S
Well, that’s it.. May your life be full of onnellisuus (happiness in Finnish).